Mugsby Wholesale Policies
P R I C I N G & M I N I M U M S
- Opening minimum is currently $200 and $50 for each order afterwards.
- Each product has it's own minimum requirement. Please read the descriptions for information regarding MOQs. We allow you to mix and match designs within the same product category (i.e. ceramic mugs, keychains, car coasters, pens, etc)
- If MOQs are not met per product, we will contact you via email for additional invoicing to meet the requirements.
S H I P P I N G P O L I C I E S
- Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received on our website.
- Most products are made to order in our warehouse and require at least 5 business days for us to process, create, package, and ship. Allow longer shipping times during high volume seasonal times. In stock items will ship sooner.
- Orders received after 5PM CST are considered next business day purchases.
- All orders are shipped via UPS & USPS, unless otherwise arranged by account holder. Shipping carrier is determined based on weight.
- Orders may be rushed and will incur an additional fee to process. Account holder is responsible for rush fee + additional shipping fees required for upgraded shipping services. Rush fees start at $20.
- Not all orders may be rushed. The following examples detail ineligible orders: out of stock items, orders over $500 with multiple made to order products, location of order.
- A rush order must be received by 10AM CST for eligibility. This allows us time for scheduling, printing, creating, packaging, and shipping your order.
- An order may only be shipped to one location.
- We currently ship within the U.S., Canada, and Australia. Account holder will be charged separately for additional shipping fees. Shipping fees are determined based on weight and are a rough estimate.
A R E A P R O T E C T I O N
We proudly offer area protection to brick and mortar locations!
Area Protection Specifics:
- Brick and mortar locations must be a permanent location with 500+ square footage
- Opening order of $200
- Must order a minimum of $300 every 90 days to maintain area protection.
- Brick and mortar locations are protected within a minimum 15 mile radius of selling location. Radius may be extended to locations selling in areas with a population of 30,000 or less.
- Retailers with multiple brick and mortar locations are eligible for area protection on all locations, as long as each area is not already protected. Opening order / reorders must be maintained for each location.
- Retailers who are already protected and open new locations are required to notify us at email@example.com. Failure to do so may result in losing account holder status.
- Retailers who sell in mobile boutiques, trade shows, mercantiles, and/or salons will not be granted area protection.
- Online retailers who sell through Facebook only may lose account holder status if they sell locally to their customers and it interferes with a protected brick and mortar location.
- Area protection is only granted once an opening order has been placed.
- If another retailer is requesting protection in your protected area and you have not met the requirements for protection, we will attempt to contact you via email or the phone number provided. You will need to respond within 48 business hours.
- We reserve the right to change these policies at our discretion. We manage area protection on a case by case basis.
C U S T O M D E S I G N S
- We offer custom designs based on graphic design availability. We are almost always able to take custom logo and custom town mug requests.
- If you'd like logo mugs, please send a high resoulation file to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number. We are able to accept .jpeg, .ai, .psd, .png, and .pdf. Most logos we receive are too small to use on actual product, so please make sure that you send one with a high enough resolution (300 dpi is ideal).
- If you'd like to order town mugs, please send a list of 6-8 things special to your town in an email to email@example.com. We will likely have follow up questions, so make sure you check your email regularly for communication. We will provide a mock-up to you before printing your mugs. You will be required to order a minimum of 12 mugs.
- Completely custom work is accepted on a case by case basis and will require a design fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about custom designs.
P R E F E R R E D V E N D O R S
- We allow you to sell in various locations including physical stores and online. We area protect brick and mortar locations. Please see area protection policies above to determine eligibility.
- Retailers may not sell on auction or third party sites including, but not limited to: Etsy, Ebay, Amazon, etc.
- We allow Facebook sales on a case by case basis. We require entry into your group before you are approved.
- We do not allow buy in groups to sell our product.
H O U R S O F O P E R A T I O N
- We accept orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We will usually respond to you within 24 business hours to resolve any issues or to answer any questions you have! During the weekends, answer times may be delayed.
- Our hours operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. We do not approve accounts on the weekends.
- To contact us, please send us an email to email@example.com.